Dr. Chadd Rolland holds a license to practice chiropractic in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Dr. Rolland has been freeing people from pain for a number of years in his clinic in Edinboro, PA. As an experienced chiropractor, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Rolland uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining effective hands-on-techniques, state of the art rehab therapies, home care strategies and integration of high quality natural vitamin supplements, Dr. Rolland is able to help accelerate your recovery and support your journey to good health beyond the basics.
Trained in chiropractic, natural therapies and electrical engineering, Dr. Rolland combines the latest in modern technology and time tested natural healing arts to help you get faster results that last longer.
- Doctor of Chiropractic (cum laude) - New York Chiropractic College
Elective focus on pediatrics, nutrition, botanicals, ergonomics & human performance and chiropractic for performing artists.
- Bachelor of Science Electrical Engineering - Rochester Institute of Technology
Elective focus on environmental studies, lasers & optics, microwave systems.
Memberships & Associations
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association
- Erie County Chiropractic Association
- Vermont Board of Professional Engineers, EI since 1995
- Member Phi Chi Omega chiropractic honor society
- Member Tau Alpha Pi engineering honor society
Professional Continuing Education
- American Heart CPR & Cardiac Care.
- Applied Kinesiology.
- Whiplash and Cervical Injury. Murphy
- Nutrition for Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia. Lang
- Common Sports Injuries. Lee
- Chiropractic Patient Assessment. Miller
- Balancing Female Hormones Naturally. Lang
- Design engineer and consultant for life safety and automatic control systems.
- Past member of Waterbury Ambulance - IV certified EMT
- Past professional member of National Ski Patrol - serving in Vermont
- Past member of Green Mountain Brass ensemble - french horn performance
- Extra class FCC amateur radio license - N1DER
- Hiking, family time, public speaking, alpine skiing, classical music, gardening
- Teaching children, volutnteering at church, third world development, sign language, natural remedies