PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY TO THE END TO CATCH WHAT MIGHT INTEREST YOU. Note the dates to identify the latest info.
Click on yellow hyperlinks for videos and web resources.
If you will permit me to share what I have learned in 20 years, you can consider what you think and feel is best for your family.
(As I continue to learn, this page will get periodic updates. I attempt to share things I believe are true but not readily addressed in mainstream news.)
Caution: Some Observations and Expert Opinions on this page may be Controversial. - - PLEASE consider the data and whole picture with an open mind, BEFORE making your own decision. (It is a long page but I have attempted to provide many details for your consideration.)
There are many web pages promoting the benefits of vaccinations. This page includes open discussion about public health and serious vaccine concerns, with emphasis on those related to events of 2020. Although I am not a virologist or immunologist, I am a holistic, primary care physician and for over 20 years, I have studied this topic from experts who are addressing concerns, even at the risk of their career and reputation. Science traditionally has been about testing to prove or disprove a theory. And then sharing and debating one's findings with others. Today, the mantra "follow the science" is not as clear as the phrase suggests because modern "science" and its debate is heavily funded, controlled and censored by politicians, global elite, med-pharma and the media. And it seems to be only getting worse (see discussion and resources at end of this page).
TOPICS ON THIS PAGE: 1) The Greater Good, 2) Little Injury Recourse, 3) Benefits & Risks, 4) Reason or Fear, 5) Self Determination, 6) Passports Mislead 7) Hygiene & Nutrition, 8) Vaccine Alternatives, 9) Herd Immunity, 10) Infant Vaccines, 11) Childhood Diseases, 12) How Vaccines Work, 13) Vaccine Decision Questions, 14) Professional Dishonesty, 15) Financial Incentives, 16) Long-Term Consequences, 17) Related Websites 18) Resources (books & videos), 19) What Is Science?, 20) Hard Questions, 21) Epilogue
- - - - - - - -
Here is the Brief Summary to this page that some of you have asked for:
- - - - -
The pandemic of 2020 created an unprecedented opportunity for biotech and pharmaceutical companies to save the world. To make, test and distribute a vaccine in less than 12 months (even 5 years) is an amazing feat of science, engineering and logistics. Many of these vaccine candidates are themselves novel and their long-term efficacy, side-effects and safety profile are unknown and theoretical. Vaccine manufacturers were given a tax-payer funded (over $18 billion) opportunity to do accelerated research and human trials with fewer restrictions and looser regulations.
The Fifth International Public Conference on Vaccination - Oct 2020 Experts from around the world share their experiences. Typically a pay-per-view program, this year the conference is posted on-line for free to everyone. There are about 50 presenters from numerous medical and scientific and advocacy organizations. For those looking for the meat-and-potatoes or hot topics of modern vaccine research and debate. This is your freedom to know and your freedom to choose.
1) FOR THE GREATER GOOD - Keep in mind that the role of public health officials is to maintain the health of their country (planet?), the survivability of the whole population (as they see it). Public health is NOT about protecting the individual. In fact, while we would like to think that each person is of equal value, and that we are "all in this together" that is simply not the case. Any adult or child is expendable when it comes to protecting the welfare of the masses. Why does that point matter? Because health affects each of us individually (maybe somewhat as a family unit). And NO healthcare provider or public official is going to accept responsibility for your health choices and their consequences. That includes if you (or family member) contract a serious illness or if you suffer a serious adverse side effect after a medical procedure (like a surgery or vaccination). That burden falls back on you. While most have compassion, is it reasonable to expect that most officials and medical providers will put you ahead of their family? While individuals must look out for themselves (and many choose to help others even at personal sacrifice), the establishment cannot. This is how many actions of government are justified. (This of course can be much worse, when officials are actually making public policy that personally benefits them and "their people" OR if the end goal or agenda is not actually public health but something altogether different.)
How mRNA Gene Therapy Can Risk Many Lives by Mercola.com - Feb 2021 Interviewing Dr. Judy Mikovits discusses how people with any inflammatory illness or aquired immune dysfunction from a microbial pathogen, brain inflammation or environmental toxins seem to be at greatest risk. There is a chart with a long list of conditions that seem to put patients at higher risk.
SEC Filing Where Moderna Explains mRNA is Gene Therapy - Nov 2018 Yes, Moderna explains in this filing that mRNA is gene therapy that is designed to not permanently change the patients DNA. This may turn out to be good, but see that even the manufacturers explain that mRNA drugs are gene therapy. In 2020 the definition appears to be changed so that this can be called a "vaccine". Read page 1 and Here is a quote from page 19. "Currently, mRNA is considered a gene therapy product by the FDA. Unlike certain gene therapies that irreversibly alter cell DNA and could act as a source of side effects, mRNA based medicines are designed to not irreversibly change cell DNA; however, side effects observed in gene therapy could negatively impact the perception of mRNA medicines despite the differences in mechanism. In addition, because no product in which mRNA is the primary active ingredient has been approved, the regulatory pathway for approval is uncertain. The number and design of the clinical and preclinical studies required for the approval of these types of medicines have not been established, may be different from those required for gene therapy products or may require safety testing like gene therapy products."
Concern About Severe Adverse Reactions by Dr. Vernon Coleman - Dec 2020 Dr. Coleman urges review of the CDC medical report (link attached to his website) that discusses serious side effects from mRNA vaccines.
These People Should Not Get the COVID Vaccine by MSN - Mar 2021 If you have any allergies (not just severe), a fever, a bleeding disorder or are on blood thinners, are immunocompromised or are on a medicine that affects your immune system, are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding or have had another COVID vaccine. (Dr. Rolland's comments: What about those who have had COVID? At first, this was the type of cautions you would see. Then, there was concern that people would be discouraged from geting a vaccine. It seems now that many, people are being told that it is ok to still get a shot even if they have a condition on the list. Who takes responsibility for the complicaions?)
(MARCH 15, 2021 - Dr. Rolland's comments: Many of these vaccine side-effects (even pain, paralysis, stroke, etc.) are being explained away as just normal immune response, coincidental or unrelated. While most are mild, some are very severe. The Oxford Astra-Zeneca administration has been recently halted in several European countries because of reports of blood clots (causing strokes and heart attacks?). This alarm is being brushed aside by some leading officials saying that they can't be related and that stopping vaccinations will jepordize the planet COVID recovery. More fearmongering? (The U.S.A. reportedly has 40 million A-Z doses we are sending to Mexico.) Why are officials pushing vaccines that are not fully tested for a disease that is mild for most people, that we now have medical treatments for and that seems to be in natural decline? A number of scientists and doctors are raising concern. It appears little funding has been spent on researching therapeutics for treating COVID compared to vaccines - which so far seem to only lessen but not stop the disease.)
5 Types of People Who Should Not Get Vaccinated by Eat This/Not That - Apr 2021 Lists 5 types of people advised Not to get a COVID Vaccine. 1) Those actively sick with COVID. 2) Those who are under 16 or 18 depending on the vaccine 3) Those who are allergic to any ingredients 4) Those who had a bad reaction to a first shot 5) Those who have had a flu or shingles shot. (Dr. Rolland's comments: We used to add Pregnant women to the list. But there seems to be less concern in today's society for the unborn. We have documented that people who have allergies or had a bad reaction to a first shot are sometimes being told to go ahead "you should be fine" and they sometimes have severe reactions. Most who are recoved from COVID will have better (likely) immunity (broader against variants and longer lasting) than those vaccinated. We have listed studies showing possible increased risk of coronavirus reactions when you have had the FLU shot. They go on to say that everyone else can get it without any comments about other risks.)
Can Emergency COVID-19 Vaccines Cause Massive Side Effects by Mercola.com - Dec 2020 Odds ratios can be misleading. Clinical trials are hard to track. Do we need a COVID-19 vaccine? Will it save lives? How will it be distributed?
German Vaccine Commission Says People Under 60 Should Not Receive AstraZeneca Second Dose by The Hill - Apr 2021 Concerns are being investigated. There are some recommendations to take a second shot from an mRNA vaccine instead. Isn't this inviting more trouble??
AstraZenica Vaccine: Canada Halting Shots for Under 55 by CNN - Mar 2021 Prothrombotic Immune Thrombocytopenia (PIT) or blood clots provoked by vaccines, is causing a number of countries to reconsider the AZ vaccine. (Dr. Rolland's comments:k This is just one example. I have seen numerous reports of these types of issues and even heard of these problems from patients. - e.g. Just recently from a patient whose relative is in the hospital for possible toe amputation from apparent vaccine clot complications. He was supposedly told to go ahead and get the second shot even though he had reactions to the first. You must INFORM yourself and CHOOSE what you think is better.)
REMEMBER > These adverse-effects are only the SHORT term ones. Scientists below warn of MEDIUM & LONG term ones coming in 1 to 10 years.
Deaths, Anaphylaxis and other Vaccine Adverse Effects by Dr. Been Medical Lectures - Mar 2021 Dr. Moybeen reviews the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System VAERS and vaccine reactions voluntarily reported by people getting COVID vaccines. There are 15,000 or more reported adverse reactions from each type of vaccine. There are over 1,000 deaths reported from vaccines during the last year with over 70% of those supposedly related to COVID vaccines. (Official investigations are yet underway.) Symptoms reviewed include pain, redness, fatigue, fever, skin irritation, facial droop, anaphylaxis, allergic reactions, eyesight effects, tremors, inability to move and death.
(Dr. Rolland's comments: It is my understanding that at one point vaccine adverse event reporting was mandatory for all vaccines, but that the CDC may have discontinued that because of the high number of events found. Supposedly, HHS had Harvard Pilgrim do a 3 year study from 12/2007 - 9/2010 that found less than 1% of actual adverse events were voluntarily reported. Although I assume most of them were mild, that still seems like a lot of adverse reactions that are never documented or reviewed. How will we know if they are never reported?)
International Vaccine Concerns by Dr. John Campbell - Mar 2021 Explains how blood coagulation develop clots a.k.a. Deep Vein Thrombosis DVT occurs and how creates an embolus (in the lungs a pulmonary embolism) PE. A number of countries have suspended the Astra-Zeneca vaccine, A-Z says the numbers are less than in natural population. Men 130 and women 110 per 100,000 in general occurence. Not concernced vaccine is causing. Vaccines being modified for variants? Vaccinations may help long-haulers with their symptoms.
Details Vaccine Safety Updates by Dr. John Campbell - Mar 2021 More on vaccine safety issues. Some countries restarting A-Z vaccine? Many adverse side-effect complaints including blood coagulation and anemia, low platelets, neurolgical complaints. Doctor says to continue with getting the vaccine because the benefits outweigh the risks - That you are 1,000 times more likely to die of COVID than a vaccine reaction. (Dr. Rolland's comments: But, are you average? Are you likely to die of COVID? Is that for each side effect or combined? How about co-morbidities? Even in my small practice, I have had patients tell me about personal deaths they feel have been driven by vaccine reactions.)
Post Vaccine Deaths by Dr. John Campbell - Feb 2021 The U.S. has reported over 1170 vaccine deaths from 41 million doses administered. The U.K. about 250 deaths. The CDC & FDA track these numbers voluntarily through VAERS the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System. The deaths are 0.003% of the vaccines administered. (Dr. Rolland's comments: Dr. Campbell expresses little concern about this, saying that these people were most likely older and sick and would have died anyways and that this is similar reactions to other vaccines. Is this all coincidental? While it is true that the percentage is small, this is only the first few weeks. Other reactions are yet to come. Some of the deaths are even younger people without pre-existing conditions? I have spoken with people who know of COVID vaccine recipients that unexpectedly died. And while the percentage of vaccine related deaths is small compared to the percentage of COVID deaths, vaccines do have a history of causing harm and even death. Lastly, these reports of these deaths and other adverse reactions are voluntary and the CDC has found from previous investigation that they only represent a small percentage of the actual adverse reactions. We will discuss this further below.)
Seniors Dying After COVID Vaccines Labeled as Natural Causes by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 Several countries around the world are mentioned. I am surprised when a patient says they have not heard anything about this type of reaction. Other reactions are listed too.
Doctor Dies After Getting COVID Vaccine by Dr. Hansen - Jan 2021 Medical review of a Florida doctor reported to have died after getting a COVID vaccine. Miami Obstetrician Dies After Getting COVID Vaccine by Mercola.com - Reviews death of this supposedly healthy person.
New York Man Dies 25 Minutes After Getting COVID Vaccine by KVOA - Feb 2021 Here is just one example of a severe reaction that is reported as being vaccine related but not from an allergic reaction. Some severe reactions are occuring. A number of these are bound to happen with so many people (50 million by April?) getting vaccinated.
30 Pfizer Vaccine Deaths Reported from Norway - Jan 2021 THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN
Early COVID Vaccine Side-Effects by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 Some common side-effects are persistent malaise & extreme exhaustion, anaphylactic reactions, multi-system inflammatory syndrome, chronic seizures & convulsions, various paralysis, sudden death. Is the data accurate?
2) YOU HAVE LITTLE RECOURSE IF INJURED AND MAY NOT HAVE TRUE INFORMED CONSENT - Unlike other medications, congress created full indemnity for vaccine manufacturers (at their bequest) back in the 1980's. Providers and medical facilities are also not responsibility for any adverse reactions. (I personally know 4 families with severely - life altering - vaccine injured children.)
You Can't Sue Pfizer or Moderna if You Have a Severe Vaccine Reaction by CNBC - Dec 2020 American vaccine manufacturers have indemnity from recipients who develop severe adverse reactions or die. The government may but likely won't compensate you either. You can't sue the FDA. There is a 36 month statute on applying for damages from the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. NVICP pays on about 70% of claims that it has accepted between 2006 ad 2018. It has paid about $4.4 billion in compensation since it was established by congress in 1988 to shield vaccine manufacturers. COVID vaccines are not covered under the NVICP program but may be covered separately through a program called CICP. Few of those claims are settled (only $6 million dollars in the last 10 years since the program started). Claims must be filed within 12 months of injury.
Pfizer and other Vaccine Manufacturers Reportedly Coercing Countries by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 If vaccines are so safe, why are Pfizer and other vaccine manufacturers requiring countries to put up assests as hard collateral or to change their laws giving them indemnity (against vaccine damage lawsuits) or saying they will not provide vaccine to countries who will not cooperate? Vaccine manufacturers are not charities and know there is a risk but won't openly talk about it. (I have seen this listed in other news sources now too.)
No Fault Vaccine Injury Compensation by NEJM - Oct 2020 Discussion in New England Journal of Medicine about how vaccine manufacturers want (need?) indemnity so they can provide vaccines for developing countries without risk. Says people who are vaccine damaged, perhaps should be compensated by those who benefited (those who are not injured) and pressured them to be vaccinated . There will be adverse reactions and deaths. Manufacturers are not asked to cover the costs of compensating the injured. In the interest of public health, the few pay a price so the many can be spared?
3) DO THE VACCINE BENEFITS OUTWEIGH THEIR RISKS? - Vaccination is one of the few instances that medication is given to a healthy person. The Benefits of vaccines include the avoidance of a particular disease, its sequelae, disability and possible death. The likeliness of those outcomes depends on the disease, exposure and one's health. The Risks of vaccines (read the manufacturer's warnings) can be mild or severe, temporary or long-lasting, sudden or later onset including: pain, fever, fatigue, allergic reactions, skin irritation, tremors, malaise, extreme exhaustion, blood clots, anaphylactic reactions, multi-system inflammatory syndrome, seizures & convulsions, facial droop, vision issues, auto-immune disorders, various forms of paralysis and death. While not common, all of these do occur. Adverse reactions generally involve inflammation and affect the nervous (including brain) and immune system. These are caused in part by vaccine ingredients like aluminum, mercury (Thimerosal), PEG, culture protiens (i.e. egg), etc. or immune reactions to the inactivated micro pathogen itself. Reactions are hard to predict since everyone is different. Estimates are that 1 in 40 people have some type of vaccine reaction - some of them life changing.
STUDY OR MUDDY? It has been proposed that there are enough people deeply concerned about vaccinations (around 20 percent of the population?) that long-term research studies could be done to compare the overall health and mortality of vaccinated children and unvaccinated. It would be relatively easy to find such groups of volunteer subjects. Why have these never been done or published? (Only some observational studies have been made.) Wouldn't it be interesting and important to find out and settle some of the questions? Is it be about dogma and money (big vaccine research and administration programs)? What would happen if it was shown that vaccines are not as safe or effective as they are made out to be? Would that drastically change things? Do we need a vaccine for every common disease - even those with treatments? How much can our immune system take?
Can I Still Get COVID Even After I Have Been Vaccinated? by Market Watch - Feb 2021 The short answer is Yes. Although, 95% (or what ever the studies show) of patients will only have a mild illness and will not die. (Dr. Rolland's comments: How are these numbers significantly different than the numbers from the natural infection? Most COVID-19 patients recover with only mild symptoms. Officially, vaccinated patients can still get infected but they are unlikely to get very sick or die. If they are sick, they most likely would be contagious to some extent. Vaccines prime the system but do not always create true immunity. Typically, a natural infection creates longer, broader immunity than its vaccine counterpart. Further, vaccines do not create full protection in all people and they all carry some short and long term risks.)
Vaccinated Can Get COVID But Very Rare? by NY Times - Mar 2021 Reports a few short-term observational studies suggesting that only a few people out of groups of vaccinated were getting sick with COVID-19. (Dr. Rolland's comments: I include this to help put those vaccinated who fear the unvaccinated more at ease. Probably the intention of the article. However, this report seems misleading. While the numbers may be accurate, this is not enough time to allow exposure of the subjects to SARS-CoV2 and with cases natually being fewer and fewer, and with masking and social distancing still in effect, one would expect these results. A true study would expose the vaccinated to the virus and test them for COVID - of course this is an unethical exposure risk and so true protective results will not be known. Further, only subjects not previously infected should be in the group since we know the recovered have a natural immunity without vaccination. A longer observation time after masks and distancing are listed would be more informative.)
COVID Vaccines Do Not Seem to Prevent Disease or Transmission by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 While we do not know the actual benefits of the vaccines, the study at the end of this article from the Queen Mary, University of London found that naturally infected patients developed both antibodies and Tcells that provided immunity for at least four months. (likely longer, but these studies are cut short to go to print)
Can Someone Who Has Had COVID-19 Still Spread It to Others? by MIT Medical - Dec 22, 2020 The short answer is No. Once someone has recovered from COVID-19 they cannot spread it to someone else unless they are reinfected - which is very rare. (Dr. Rolland's comments: While we do not know how long immunity will last, there is some thinking that it will last for a while, maybe for years if like the 2003 SARS-CoV.)
Do Recovered COVID Patients Benefit from Vaccination? by Mercola.com - Feb 2021 According to U.S. Senator Massie, the CDC apparently found No benefit from Pfizer or Moderna vaccines for patients who had recovered from COVID-19. The CDC apparently corrected their incorrect position, but who will hear now? Can those vaccines instead go to others who need them? Is vaccination an unncessary risk for those who have been already infected? (Supposedly, getting the vaccine may help some COVDI long-haulers. Will it make any worse?)
Prior Infection Reportedly Creates Same Antibody Levels as 2 Shots by SciShow News - Mar 2021 Here is an example of some data they are suggesting means a recoverd person only needs one vaccination shot. However, they report that a preprint study showed prior infected health care workers had similar levels of antibodies to those uninfected getting 2 shots. And those prior infected getting one shot created antibodies 10x those uninfected. The rest of the video talks about how strong second shot vaccine symptoms are a "normal" immune response. (Dr. Rolland's comments: Maybe this suggests that most who recovered from COVID do Not need any shots. Does that risk an over response? Do you want to use those vaccines for someone else? Remember that (creating) antibodies is only one part of a healthy immune response.)
Should Prior Infected Patients Get Vaccinated? by MSN - Mar 2021 Per this article review of a Lancet study, the overall "protection" rate was about 80% of those who had already been infected and recovered - did not catch it again. This protection was not as good for seniors over 65, suggesting that they should still get the vaccine. (Dr. Rolland's comments: This does not seem to jive with the total reinfection numbers that are being confirmed. Is this skewed by the inaccurate PCR testing? It does not say or question that. They also did not address that seniors typically do not have as good of response to natural infection OR vaccination. While Lancet is a reputable journal, who controls MSN?)
People Who Have Already Had COVID-19 Need Just One Shot by BusinessInsider- Apr 2021 This article overviews a few studies that have shown, as stated before, that most patients who have recovered from COVID-19 produce a much larger antibody (and a stronger T cell) response to one vaccination than those who have never been infected. The results vary depending on the study. Recovered COVID patients tend to have more adverse reactions to vaccinations because their system is primed to fight.
Retired Pfizer Scientist Questions Using Experimental mRNA Vaccines by Mercola.com - Nov 2020 A very pointed discussion between a journalist and Dr. Michael Yeadon, former top respiratory disease expert at Pfizer. Discusses questions about lock-down usefulness and true excess deaths (??), how lock-downs are preventing people from getting proper routine and emergency care (and causing deaths), how media and others are not giving the facts, how recovering from the virus means medically you HAVE immunity (we have NO drugs that cure viral infection - they only help your body do it) and lastly discusses concerns over the need for a vaccine (from someone who is in FAVOR of well tested and beneficial vaccines) and how ANY vaccine at this point is only experimental and that NO ONE knows the long term safety profiles. Explains the World War II international law establishing that it is a human right to not be forced to do any medical procedure that is not to your benefit or is against your will. Many references and links to doctors and citizen action groups against mandatory lock-downs. Well worth the watching the 45 minutes and reading article.
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety, Immunity, RNA production by MedCram - Dec 2020 Expert Shane Crotty, PhD explains 3 types of immune memory and how their research shows it lasts for some time with COVID infections.
COVID-19 Mutations and Vaccines by MedCram - Jan 2021 Expert Shane Crotty, PhD explains how vaccines mutate but within constraints that are still manageable by the immune system.
Mutations Could Make Current Vaccines Ineffective within 12 Months by CNBC - Mar 30 Survey of 77 epidemiologist from 28 countries responded that they feel within a year many current vaccines will be ineffective requiring booster. Only 1 in 8 responded that they feel current vaccines will never become ineffective. It reports that countries with low vaccine rates will promote this. (Dr. Rolland's comments: This appears to be a push for perpetual vaccine boosters. These projections vary widely. Some scientists say that countries with natural immunity and lower quarantine restrictions promotes weaker viral mutations, not the other way around. Still No comment about how much being healthy and taking nutritional supplements can help your body, REGARDLESS of the variant. Also no comment about how natural immunity tends to be more robust and more protective than a vaccine. Will people be sorry to have taken a vaccine in the first place?)
Vaccine Informed Consent and COVID Vaccine Risks by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 One big risk scientists are questioning is Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE). Should patients be told about risks like ADE when they get a COVID vaccine? Do they read the consent form? Are they so scared of COVID (and offered no alternatives) that they will try just about anything to get away (Jurassic Park)? ADE is a serious condition in which a vaccine patient's immune system becomes primed to make not only neutralizing antibodies (which block a pathogen from entering our cells) but non-neutralizing which will still bind to a pathogen but Not prevent it from entering a cell. Rather, they may actually help (like a Trojan horse) the pathogen to infiltrate healthy cells (where they can replicate, etc). Some vaccines have been linked to deadly ADE reactions. Coronavirus vaccines have been linked to ADE. ADE can also be a time-delayed risk for similar future disease.
Dr. Tennpenny Explains Possible COVID Vaccine Reactions that May Come Later on BitChute - Feb 2021 Sherri Tenpenny explains 3 of 7 possible adverse reactions that can happen beyond 6 months from mRNA vaccines.
Primed mRNA Vaccine Recipients May Be Vulnerable by Prof. Dolores Cahill - Dec 2020 Professor Cahill from Ireland explains how vaccine reactions from the past (the 2003 SARS animal research?) caused fatal over reactions during later exposure to actual virus. She questions whether this is possible from COVID vaccines now. Why is there an effort to deplatform and discredit her rather than face a vigorous open debate?
(Dr. Rolland's comments: James Lyons-Weiler, PhD of Pittsburgh in the Journal of Translational Autoimmunity 3 (2020) 100051 presents an article "Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity." He says that certain vaccines can create"disease enhancement" vs. "immune enhancement". He also discusses the need to reduce inflammation and maintain a Th1 (innate) vs. Th2 (adaptive) balance so that one's immune system does its job but does not over react.) See www.ipaknowledge.org
Study Shows Significant Link Between Mercury and Autism by Mercola.com - Oct 2020 Mercury and aluminum in vaccines may contribute to autism and other health problems. (Dr. Rolland's comments: Other concerns are possible links to Alzheimer's and automimmune issues.)
Truth About Vaccines Interview with Dr. Judy Mikovits - May 2020 Telling her story as a former government virus scientist and her concerns. How she discovered that some vaccines (e.g. MMR) and blood were contaminated with recombinant viruses. Side effects of these included idiopathic thrombocytopenia (ITP) which is a bleeding disorder like today with COVID-19. Her lab found that 30% had this contamination. She was arrested and pressured to retract her work in 2011. Threatened with all types of charges. She was told that higher ups would destroy her career and that of her boss unless she cooperated in the cover up. She refused. Describes how others were/are paid hush money. Her books Plague and Plague of Corruption tell how her voice is being silenced and detail the attack. Discussing the problem, corruption and healing solutions for cancer and other health problems. (Dr. Rolland's comments: This is incredible, but on par with things that I have heard, including the vendetta against Dr. Andrew Wakefield. I have seen all 7 parts of a series called The Truth About Vaccines from this group. They explain vaccine risks and are worth watching.)
4) REASON OR FEAR? - THE ONGOING DEBATE - Consider what we seem to know and this conversation with a person fully vaccinated for COVID-19. "Why did you get the vaccine? To protect myself from COVID-19 and so that I do not spread it to others. Do you believe the vaccine protects you from COVID-19? Yes. Are you aware doctors say that although these vaccines lessen the severity risk, they do not seem to altogether prevent one from catching COVID? Do you realize that if you develop COVID after your vaccine, you probably can still be contagious to others? Are you aware that once you have recovered from active COVID (7-10 days or less), that it seems almost impossible to be further contagious or again?
Do you feel safer after your vaccine? Yes, but I am still uncomfortable around unvaccinated people. Why? Do you realize that scientists say these vaccines appear to significantly reduce your chance of developing severe COVID and dying? Are you aware that the percentage of people who will develop severe COVID even without a vaccine is below 1% for most people under 65 and that most of those people will recover? Do you know that scientists say it seems that these COVID vaccines appear effective against most variant mutations? Are you aware that natural immunity (developed from having the disease) is generally broader (against mutated variants) and longer lasting than that from a vaccine? Are you aware that scientists are saying it is extremely unlikely to contract COVID a second time?
How long do you plan to wear a mask and do social distancing? Are you aware that there are now a number of medical treatments and natural products to help support recovery from COVID-19? What else are you doing to prepare and defend yourself against SARS-CoV2 and other infectious diseases besides vaccination? Are you aware that those with long-hauler symptoms do not seem to be contagious? Do you realize that milder forms of the disease are generally more contagious and that it might be preferred to have and recover from a milder form? Are you aware that it is highly unlikely for a vaccine process to eradicate a disease?"
A few more questions: Do you realize that all vaccines have some risks (generally unpredictable) of adverse side-effects, some of which on rare occasion, include disability and death? Are you aware that vaccines can sometimes make you more susceptible to other diseases? Do you realize that some vaccines may contribute to immune or neuro degenerative changes later in life? Should children be made responsible for their elders? Do you believe that people's personal health records should be kept private? Do you believe that people should have a right to decide what they do with their own bodies? Is this being Pro-Choice?
Israel's Green Passport Leaves Some Behind - Mar 2021 What about: Access to public places? Health privacy - open for all to see? Body choice and autonomy? Keep your job? Go to school? Fear still exists with people even after they have been infected. Media accentuated?
Israel's Health Pass Program Raises Big Questions - Mar 2021 What about: Receive your government payments? Assemble freely? Children, and Immune compromised? How far are you willing to go?
5) SELF DETERMINATION - Consider this question: IF the complications of a disease are severe and if there are few if any effective treatments and if a vaccine is proven safe and is truly effective for that disease, and if all of those statistics are shared openly with the people, isn't it likely that most reasonable people will choose what is "good" for them? Why would we need to distort the issue and push the decision on people? On the other hand, if the complications of a given disease are typically mild and there are effective medical and alternative treatments and if a vaccine has an uncertain safety record and is not proven to be effective, what will most reasonable people choose when those statistics are openly shared with them?
There are intelligent experts who articulate this argument with evidence from both sides. It largely comes down to what you believe is right for your family. Afterall, no mater what officials or doctors tell you, you and your family are the ones who will have to live with your decision. At least you should have the right to hear both sides and decide for yourself.
Will Experimental Vaccines Become Mandatory? by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 Discusses a number of potential risks.
Will You Have A Choice about Getting the COVID-19 Vaccination? by Mercola.com - Dec 2020 Dec 2020 Will it affect employment, business, school or travel? Various approaches to getting vaccines accepted. Side-effects are being relabeled this year as "immune responses".
Who Gets to Decide What You Do With Your Body? by Mercola.com - Dec 2020 Health officials deny there is any risk. Some things are not that contagious or deleterious. Herd immunity may not be enough. Can you be forced against your will for the greater good? Think and speak up.
Can You Legally Refuse a COVID Vaccine? by Mercola.com - Aug 2020 Debate between Robert Kennedy, Jr. and Alan Dershowitz, Esq. Attorney Dershowitz argues that it is only constitutional to refuse a vaccine for a disease that only affects you personally. It is reported that 1 in 40 vaccine recipients are injured in some way and that a clinician who administers vaccines will have 1.3 events per month.
Does the State Have a Right to Force You to Vaccinate Your Kids? by Clifford Goldstein - Mar 2021 LibertyMagazine.org discusses the legal conflict of state responsibility to protect the public versus individual religious and even secular personal liberty and choice. (Dr. Rolland's comments: I include this article because it illustrates the difficult balance between state responsibility and personal rights in a free-society. My concern is that from my perspective, I feel this well-respected author has overstated the risks of COVID-19, understated the risks of potential vaccines and not considered alternative treatments that might make a vaccine unnecessary. Health experts do themselve cannot agree. Further, as questions arise around vaccine tracking and "passports" the growing personal and even religious liberty issues become even more concerning. From some points of view, the COVID-19 pandemic seems as much about politics, government expansion and social reconstruction as it is about public health. It begs the question about where to draw the line and whether America risks losing something much larger than health. See links and my comments elsewhere.)
DR. BENJAMIN RUSH, George Washington’s personal doctor and a signer of the Declaration of Independence reportedly said: “Unless we put Medical Freedom into the Constitution, the time will come when medicine will organize into an undercover dictatorship. To restrict the art of healing to one class of men and deny equal privileges to others will constitute the bastille of medical science. All such laws are un-American and despotic... The Constitution of the Republic should make special provisions for Medical Freedom as well as Religious Freedom.” (Dr. Rolland's comments: Please look up Dr. Rush and read some of his other very provocative comments about health care and your American liberties.)
6) VACCINE PASSPORTS ARE MISLEADING or MUCH WORSE - Skipping over the multiple, non-reversible risks that health passports and contact tracing present to personal liberty (travel and association - totalitarian governments are enthusiastically embracing this technology as we speak), personal health privacy (risk of being hacked or manipulated for nefarious purposes) and discrimination (against someone's health status or free choices via bullying or bribery), please consider the unfounded, disease logic behind vaccine passports (however well intentioned by a worried public):
First, vaccine passports which allow access, travel and assembly largely ASSUME and IMPLY that those individuals are "safe" (i.e. uninfected and non-contagious). But, this is both inaccurate and misleading. It is well known that vaccines are not capable of producing immunity or protection in 100 percent of injected persons. instead, COVID-19 studies, seem to reveal that they reduce the risk of severe disease and death in 65 to 95 percent of recipients. Some (just how many is unknown) vaccinated patients are being reported to not only contract, but then also spread the SARS-CoV2 virus.
Second, COVID vaccine effectiveness is typically being measured by its ability to stimulate a certain level of antibody response. However, there seems to be little discussion about testing titers to actually verify one's supposed levels (of protection). Further, it is my understanding, that natural infection and recovery generally creates better antibody levels than vaccination. It has been known for decades, that in most cases, recovering from the natural disease creates a more durable (longer lasting) and robust (stronger and more effective even against mutated variants) immunity.
Third, It is commonly understood, that once the short-term threat of disease is past (3-6 months or so?), antibody levels fade - historically known to occur both for vaccines and diseases. Unfortunately, there seems to be little discussion (and only limited testing for research) about how much the vaccines might stimulate memory B or T cells, as compared to the natural disease. Memory cells are those responsible for true long-lasting immune protection (in some cases over 60 years) and most likely avoid the need for any booster vaccines. (This is probably why it has been found that one is extremely unlikely to become re-infected OR spread the virus after recovery from natural COVID-19.)
Fourth, some people just will not generate antibody or memory cells in response to a vaccine exposure or natural disease. Also, some people cannot be vaccinated "safely" because they are medically unable due to allergies or other health conditions that will likely put them at risk for a severe, adverse reaction or death. Further, scientists suggest that a percentage of the population seem to just not be susceptible to a particular disease. (e.g. Is there a correlation when over 80% of patients who suffer from severe COVID-19 have low vitamin D levels? See the 25 links on our vitamin D page.)
Fifth, As with any official document, vaccine passports, will be counterfeitable and available for a price, if you know the right person, perhaps even if the most invasive form of an implantable microchip is mandated.
In conclusion, for vaccine passports to be medically useful, for what the public thinks they mean - to provide security from a disease, it seems that the system would need the following: 1) test (periodically) all vaccinated people for antibody and memory cell titers, 2) test (periodically) all naturally infected people for antibody and memory cell titers, 3) identify why some people never get infected and test them for that characteristic, 4) determine what the minimum titer standards will be, and 5) issue an un-hackable document that is confidential and accurately reflects true immunity to ALL people who actually have it. Is this even possible? (Yes, I have purposely left out the whole debate about whether vaccines are even "safe" or not.)
Finally, to include the whole population, the system would have to: 6) ensure that everyone is offered an effective vaccine, 7) decide how people who do not develop titers or cannot "safely" be vaccinated will be accommodated and 8) decide how people who choose not to be vaccinated will be accommodated. IS it possible to create a health passport document that is private and secure, accurate, fair and unbiased - one that is compatible with the foundational American principles of Liberty and Justice for ALL? Will actual benefits ever outweigh the risks? - What are the alternatives?
Please don't be misled to think that someone's vaccine card proves that they are protected and safe to be around, while someone who has not been vaccinated is unsafe and dangerous to be around. That simply is far from the truth. Vaccines passports do NOT equate to safety and protection.
Is Benjamin Franklin's quote fitting here? "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." (It seems that Thomas Jefferson and many other prominent leaders from our society would agree with this principle.)
Comments On Vaccine Passports by NPR - Apr 2021 Random comments about health passports. You will notice, some of the really important questions are rarely asked.
7) HYGEINE AND NUTRITION PLAY A KEY ROLE - To be clear, most pro-choice vaccine contenders are not against the intention of vaccination i.e. trying to save people (especially children) from suffering and dying from infectious diseases, but against the injurious side effects they cause. In fact, pro-choice advocates are very much in favor of providing clean water, nutritious food, vitamins, shelter and medical care for those who can't afford it. (As a primary care physician, I would like to help save every patient.) In Miller's book Vaccines: Are They Really Safe, the author documents the decline of many infectious diseases as a result of improved hygiene and nutrition - even before the introduction of a given vaccine. Technological advances and generosity can solve many problems of poverty. Unfortunately, vaccines are simply easier and cheaper to provide than nutrious food, clean water and hygiene... Do big questions arise when some top vaccination promoters are found to be leading proponents of global population control - even admitting that vaccines containing anti-fertility drugs are sometimes administered without consent to developing nations?
Can Some Vaccines Hurt Your Immune System? by Mercola.com - Dec 2020 Vaccines for coronavirus have been unsuccessful for years. Some of them have caused side-effects like antibody dependent enhancement ADE which can allow the virus to enter cells more easily and a Th2 immunopathology which can cause an allergic inflammation. (See Dr. Yeadon's comments from our November Update page questioning whether a vaccine is necessary and explaining that ALL COVID vaccines are still experimental at this point. Thus the FDA emergency use authorization. Also, a caution from the relative of a doctor I know who said that she eventually left her team leader position at a major pharmaceutical company because she kept getting pressure to sign-off on things that were not fully tested and ready to be released. She cautioned about taking any vaccine in this stage.)
COVID Vaccines May Only Reduce Severe Disease, but Not Infection or Transmission by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 It seems that the vaccines will primarily reduce severe symptoms and hospitalization and death (hopefully?) but do not really affect infection rates or transmission of the disease.
How Has COVID Changed the Future of Vaccines? by Corbett Report - Dec 2020 Are vaccines proven or still experimental? What is the end purpose of a vaccination program?
Ways COVID is Changing the Future of Vaccines by Mercola.com - Jan 2021 Stage 3 clinical trials are yet to be completed. Still considered experimental, COVID vaccines will have data collection for years to come. What are the concerning vaccine side-effects for a disease that has an overall infection fatality rate of 0.26% and for those under 40 of 0.01%? Although adverse reactions are rather rare, some scientists are very concerned about what the longer range complications will be. And questions about what is the true effectiveness of these shots authorized for emergency use? Will vaccination be consensual?
8) VACCINE ALTERNATIVES - The 2020 pandemic has really brought this to light. For example, why don't doctors inform people that scientists have known for decades that Vitamin D and A are very helpful for children suffering from measles? (See Neil Miller's book for studies.) Instead we make a news story out of the unvaccinated - supposedly about 5-10% of the population and fail to mention that often, many involved in an outbreak are found to have had the recommended vaccinations. (It turns out that many of those who question the status quo tend to be educated, upper class families - not uninformed, lower class, worriers that the media tends to portray them as.) There are numerous effective ways (see elsewhere on our website) to improve one's metabolic health, optimize one's immune system and provide support which helps resist and recover from most diseases.
9) HERD IMMUNITY: WHICH VACCINES ARE NECESSARY? - Herd immunity is the amount of a population estimated to need to have immunity (natural or via vaccine) to a given disease so that the contagious spread (from person-to-person) of the disease declines to the point that it is no longer a significant threat. Scientists estimate how many people a sick person might infect. A number (R0 value) greater than one will increase the disease spread while a number less than one will cause it to decrease. The discussion of herd immunity is admitted as being something that just is not accurately known, more of an estimation. Rather the number may continue to be inched higher, as people accept it - until the goal reaches 100 percent. Further, that target number (for 2020 at least) does not officially allow for natural immunity but that it must be from vaccine (at least that seems to be true with W.H.O.'s new, narrow definition of herd immunity or most government officials). Nurmerous experts disagree saying history has shown that natural (post infection) immunity generally is found to be as strong (effective), durable (long-lasting) and broad (against variants) or even better than that from vaccines. (Some vaccines do not prevent a disease but merely reduce its severity and possibly its level of spread.) Variants are mutations - sometimes they are more contagious. Usually more contagious variants are less lethal. That is what it seems with most SARS-CoV2. Some scientists (like Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM) explain how prophylactic vaccines (like most for SARS-CoV2) can theoretically make mutations worse. REGARDLESS - Improving Your Immune System Health is ALWAYS a safe, effective strategy for helping with disease.
>> Can Flu Vaccines Increase COVID Risk? by Mercola.com - Jan 12 This question has been raised before by other doctors and a 2018 Department of Defense study. It seems that getting the flu vaccine may raise (called pathogenic priming) the risk of severe disease from coronavirus (like COVID-19). Observation suggests that patients over 65 who have had the flu shot are more likely to die from COVID-19 as are those in countries where the rate of flu vaccination among the population is higher.
>>Flu Vaccination and COVID-19 Risk by Dr. John Campbell - June 2020 some data and a 2018 DOD study, showing it may raise risk of contracting a coronavirus.
>>Might Flu Shots Increase COVID-19 Risk? by Mercola.com - Sep 2020 The Cross-Over Effect is well known, and although unpredictible, is shows that natural immunity (or even vaccines) can sometimes make one more resistant or in some cases more vulnerable to other related diseases.
>>Colostrum: More Effective Than Flu Vaccine by Mercola.com - Oct 2020 Remember the shortage of Tamiflu during the last flu epidemic?
10) VACCINES UNDER ONE-YEARS-OLD - It is my understanding from a medical professional, that the CDC does not officially consider vaccines given under one-year of age to be effective enough to develop credible immunity. Since vaccines are not without (significant?) risk and since at this age babies are often getting immunity from mother's breast milk, why, you might ask, do we inject infants with vaccines? (How many of them are likely to contract hepatitis or certain of these other diseases?) Under two is known to be an especially critical time for the development and disruption of the nervous system. (Knowing this, some countries and some doctors routinely do NOT give vaccines to children under one or two years of age.) Anyways, the reason that was given by this trained medical professional, was that well baby check-ups are to help get parents in the habit of bringing their children to the medical office for their shots. Really? I was dumbfounded. Is it ethical to risk giving medicine to a healthy patient?
Why Are So Many Fewer Children Dying? by HealthChoice - June 2020 Lessons from the Lockdown. (Dr. Rolland's comments: NPR reported that fewer children were getting vaccinated in 2020 at regular pediatric visits, down to an estimated 70% from a typical 84%. Parents were more concerned about going out and being exposed to SARS-CoV2 than the childhood diseases the vaccines might help prevent. It seems that the reduction of vaccine doses may have had the unintended benefit of reducing the rate of SIDS this year.)
Striking of Premature Births and SIDS During COVID-19 by Mercola.com - Aug 2020 There seems to be hundreds of fewer SIDS deaths (and premature births) this year with one of the only explanations being that infants (and pregnant moms) were not given so many vaccines.
(Dr. Rolland's comments: It is my understanding that the U.S.A. has the highest percentile of SIDS and autism (1 in 54 per CDC 2016 data) now among developed nations. It also administers the greatest number of vaccines, including those to younger children. Is this coincidental? Out of millions of doses of vaccines given every year, how will we know?)
Vaccines Tested on Babies Even as Death Toll Mounts by Mercola.com - Mar 23 As of March 5, 2021, the CDC VAERS monitoring site has recieved 1,551 reported cases of COVID vaccine deaths. The author calculates their lethality rate at 0.0028% for all and at 0.0024% for the mRNA which is about 100 times that of the flu vaccine at 0.0000265%. Obviously, these numbers are short-term consequences only and do not account for any mid or long-term side-effects or deaths. The author reports that the average recovery rate from COVID is 99.99 or possibly up to 99.999 if you can optimize your health.
Coronavirus Numbers by Dr. Merkle of Science Based Nutrition - Aug 2020 Reviews reports about hospitals getting paid an up-charge (maybe 20%) for a COVID patient and the incentive to bill more that way. Discussion about excess death numbers (through June) and age groups that have been most affected by COVID-19. And numbers suggesting that fewer well baby doctor visits (due to closed offices and fears about taking children out) and fewer infant vaccines maybe contributing to the approximately 30% reduced childhood mortality rates (presumably from SIDS).
(Dr. Rolland's comments - It will be interesting to see the final review of excess death numbers for 2020. Also interested to see if there is an increase in childhood vaccine "preventable" disease deaths over the next few years due to not getting typical vaccinations in 2020 or if this accidental "study" suggests that infant vaccines may lead to SIDS in some children.)
Testing COVID Vaccines on Babies and Pregnant Women by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 COVID vaccines have not been tested much on children under 16, plans are afoot to test them on infants and pregnant women.
(Dr. Rolland's comments: Although children 12 years of age may be adult size, they still have a lot of growth and development i.e. nervous system, etc. to do. Vaccines can have a much more severe effect on children with immature nervous and immune systems. In the past, vaccines were almost never given to pregnant women - not wanting to risk any damage to the unborn. Vaccines that are used on children typically have undergone years of laboratory and animal trials and review. Why with COVID, a disease that has an extremely low complication or death rate for younger children (even under 18), are we risking their short and long term health with experimental vaccines? Since when do we ask children with their life ahead of them, to sarifice for seniors who have lived their lives? Protecting both does not have to be exclusive. Some are also asking if Any links to eugenics?)
(Dr. Rolland's comments: In another recent MSN report of Mass. General, there is praise for antibodies generated from COVID-19 vaccines given to pregnant woman and passed to their newborn - with minimal side-effects. For decades, as-a-rule, vaccines were not given to pregnant women because the risk to the baby was just seen as too great? It is well known, that mothers normally pass other types of protetive antibodies at birth and later (through breast feeding) to their infants for the first serveral plus months of life. Early in the pandemic, it was observed that COVID was Not being passed to newborns from infected mothers. I have not seen recent data on this. Is the benefit worth the risk to the unborn? What is their COVID risk?)
Pfizer Begins Testing Vaccines on Young Children by NY Times - Mar 2021 This article explains that vaccine manufacturers are beginning to test vaccines on children down to 6 months of age. (Saying they expect them to be safe since they have a known track record with adults.) Children under 18 represent 23% (about 75 million) of the U.S. population and the article says that vaccinating them is an important part of turning back the pandemic. The report says that so far 3.3 million cases of COVID-19 have been documented with 13,000 hospitalized and 260 deaths total.
>>((Dr. Rolland's comments: CAUTION PLEASE... >>FIRST, this article expresses concern for long-term effects of COVID-19 but gives no mention of the long-term effects of vaccines (see our detailed comments elsewhere) - especially experimental ones. >>SECOND, while still deeply tragic and I want to help them all, most child fatalities tend to have comorbities. Even think of our childhood obesity rates. And as we know, most children have a robust immune system (discussed in detail elsewhere) that quickly handles COVID-19. Per these NYT numbers, the approximate COVID mortality of children is 0.008% (>i.e. 1 in 12,600 cases), and remember for all adults about 0.5% (i.e. 1 in 200) and those over 65 about 6%. And with some experts estimating actual cases are 4x official numbers that might be 13 million total cases so far for children. (>That might lower the total child mortality rate to 0.002% or 1 in 50,000 cases.) Per Dr. Campbell's vaccine adverse reaction calculations (in support of vaccine safety), he says that adults are "1000 times more likely to die from COVID than the vaccines" based on data so far. Yes, some people are dying from COVID vaccines (details addressed elsewhere on this page). So by dividing, we see for discussion sake that children overall are 63 times less liley to die than all average adults. Dividing that by Dr. Campbell's estimation, children are 16x more likely to die from COVID than from vaccination or if the 4x case estimate is correct, they are only 4x more likely to die from COVID than the vaccine - neither guaranteed. Of course, this assumes that a child definitely gets COVID. And these number averages are likely to decline (improve) further since we now have effective medical treatments and natural therapies (even used by hospitals now). I am having patients with older, unhealthy parents who contract and recover (with medical care) from COVID tell me their doctors say in surprise that they did not expect them to pull through.
>>OK. IT IS UP TO YOU. But with numbers like this for average patients who do Not typically take extra measures to Optimize the health of their children, I have to say, WHY WOULD I TAKE THAT CHANCE WITH MY CHILD'S LIFE (all still ahead of them) ON A VACCINE VS. COVID itself (when I can help them many other ways)??? >>LASTLY, to the argument that children need to be Part of the pandemic solution. Different than asking a college student to be careful and not unnnecessarily expose their elders, is it ethical/reasonable to ask a child, to risk their health and possibly life (getting a vaccine), so that an adult can have a better chance at theirs? Most adults that I know, especially grand parents, would give up their lives to save a child, if that is what the choice came down to. We can help both. - - - My numbers may be off here, but I have yet to come across anyone putting these calculations together.))
Using Artificial Herd Immunity Fear to Vaccinate Children by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 Even though COVID typically is of minor impact to children, fear and vaccine herd immunity ideas are used to push untested vaccines on children.
11) CHILDHOOD DISEASES - VACCINE CONCERNS AND BENEFITS BY DISEASE
Recommended Childhood Vaccine Schedule by CDC - 2021 There are an estimated 72 vaccinations (some in combination injections) that are recommended for children by age 18. Why don't we have a vaccine for every possible disease? Because experts say they are difficult to safely and effectively make and that your body would not survive that many jabs (immune assaults). Why don't we still administer the small pox vaccine? Because the risk is not worth the benefit - with modern healthcare and nutrition and hygiene.
>> This section is under development to discuss the risks of each disease compared to those of the vaccine. To read the manufacturers details about a vaccine, ask you provider for a package insert. (You will need a magnifying glass and some time.) Please see the websites listed in our resource section below to investigate the possible concerns related to the vaccine you are questioning.
POLIO - Is this disease being renamed in todays health care?
MUMPS/ MEASLES/ RUBELLA - It appears we have known for 50 years that vitamins A & D are very effective to help with measles. MMR maybe one of the highest risk combo vaccines.
DIPTHERIA/ PERTUSSIS/ TETANUS - Pertussis (whooping cough) seems to be one of the highest risk vaccines.
HUMAN PAPILLOMA VIRUS (HPV) - This seems to be one of the most dangerous vaccines for a disease that is largely avoidable.
HEPATITIS B -
CHICKEN POX - A common childhood vaccine.
INFLUENZA (the flu) -
12) HOW MOST VACCINES WORK - Basically, they are an atritficial way to stimulate your immune system to respond to a disease that it has not naturally been exposed to in the wild, with the intention that the immune system memory will be primed and ready to quickly defend against any similar real pathogen in the future. Their actions can't be reversed. Some may cause other short and long-term health proplems. (See above.) Follow-up boosters may be needed. How effective are they? Are there effective, healthy alternatives now that we are in the 21st century?
Johnson & Johnson Safety & Efficacy vs. Pfizer and Moderna by Dr. Seheult - Feb 4 Technical comparisons and how J&J seems to do rather well even for variants to limit severe symptoms and death, with effectiveness getting better as a few weeks pass. J&J is a more traditional vaccine that has inactivated viral components and does not require special refrigeration and only requires one shot. A one shot vaccine may have fewer side-effects since they tend to occur from later shots after the immune system is primed. This vaccine is easier to store and administer.
COVID-19 Vaccines vs. Variants by Dr. Seheult - Feb 24 Variants may be driving increase of cases but death rates continue to fall in many places. Technical review shows that vaccines seem to maintain some neutralizing effect against the current U.K. and S.A. variants.
COVID-19 mRNA Shots are Not True Vaccines by Mercola.com - Feb 2021 Per definition of U.S. medical regulations the way mRNA shots work they are not technically considered to be vaccines. How do they work?
How are mRNA Vaccines Experimental Gene Therapy? by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 Experts explain how these emergency use, experimental "vaccines" are really gene therapy. Would we force this type of unproven therapy on cancer patients or the like?
13) VACCINE QUESTIONS TO ASK - How can I evaluate the cost benefit of a vaccine? 1) What is the chance I will contract a given disease? 2) What are the possible disease side-effects and how likely are they? 3) What are the modern medical and home treatments available for the disease? 4) What are the benefits to having natural immunity for the disease? 5) What are the side-effects of the recommended vaccine and how likely are those side-effects? 6) What modern medical and home treatment options would be available for those side effects? 7) What is the evidence for the effectiveness of the vaccine? 8) Can you quarantine while contagious to limit risk to someone else? 9) What is the risk and severity of long lasting (irresolvable) effects either from the disease or vaccine? Ask for the vaccine package insert and then read it. - - - Once you know the answers to these questions, you can see what is the better choice for your family.
>>Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated Study by IPAK - Dec 2020
>>Are MMR Anti-Vaxxers Likelier to Get Severe COVID? by ACSH - Nov 2020 (Dr. Rolland's comments: Although I don't subscribe to their point, I felt it is worth having the discussion and considering why that might be questioned.)
14) PROFESSIONAL DISHONESTY - The issue of mandatory vaccines for admission to school is just one example. While powerful entities are working diligently to make vaccinations mandatory for every child at every school, in many states they are not. Various exemptions exist. It seems that most school officials (typically nurses) know this. Yet, why do they send out letters to parents saying that your child will not be allowed to play sports or they will not be allowed to enter school if they do not have said vaccine? This has become accepted behavior. I know this first hand. On the flip side of the vaccine tracking card is the vaccine waiver form (for medical, religious and philosophical reasons). Are vaccines so problematic that we need to coerce patients to get them? In 2021, there are proposals that would allow for 12 year-olds to consent themselves to vaccines (and other medical procedures) and to even prohibit medical providers, schools and insurance companies from being allowed to disclose this choice to their parents or guardians. (Beyond this simple example, whistle blowers and concerned politicians, scientists and doctors have spoken out about various aspects our growing, for-profit vaccine program for years.)
The Truth About Vaccines by Ty Bollinger - An excellent eye opening 7 part (10 hour) documentary series examining many concerning aspects of the U.S. vaccination program. Highly recommended for anyone interested in possible vaccine concerns. This series interviews a number of scientists, doctors and other program experts. It has been censored off Youtube and Facebook.
How Vaccine Manufacturers Seem to Skew Their Safety Results by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 Most vaccines are tested for "comparable" safety against other components or even other vaccines and not against a purer placebo like a sterile saline.
Are Vaccines Really 90% Effective? by Mercola.com - Nov 2020 Do manufacturers design trials to prove that their vaccines work? Has the data been released for other scientists to review? Does that apply to all age groups? Do short trials verify safety and effectiveness?
Barbara Loe Fisher of NVIC by Mercola.com - Aug 2020 Interview with National Vaccine Information Center founder.
Exploring the Astra-Zeneca Vaccine Link to Eugenics? by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 Detailed discussion and a link to the Fifth International Vaccine Conference. Is there a risk for developing countries?
15) FINANICAL INCENTIVES FOR PROVIDERS AND PATIENTS - Vaccines are a profitable business for many pharmaceutical companies (and the CDC) and those who distribute them. While they are very expensive to develop, once they are approved (generally after many years of failures) they provide a protected income stream for over 20 years. (There are reportedly over 200 vaccines in the development pipeline. Can vaccine companies get the CDC to continue to expand the schedule of "required" vaccines, e.g. varicella - chicken pox? Granted some, like a malaria vaccine, would be an international life saver of over 1 million (mostly African children under age 5) annually. Unfortunately, the priorities of poor nations, do not set typically set the agenda for profit dependent companies.) Medical offices (pediatricians mainly) not only get paid to provide vaccination services but it is my understanding that many are monetarily incentivised to maintain a high level of vaccine compliance and some receive additional bonuses. (Most pediatric offices that I am aware of, will not even accept children who are not on the recommended vaccine schedule.) Ironically, most physicians and scientists who speak out in favor of vaccine choice are villianized and risk their careers, reputations and livliehoods to do so but have no financial incentive (yes, a few have written books on the subject) but rather do it out of concern for children and public health. This again supports the argument that vaccines are for public health and Not about what is best for the individual child. (Otherwise we would do genetic safety testing, better monitor adverse reactions, check titers and allow personalized choices.)
NPR On Point in mid February 2021 discussed paying patients to get the COVID-19 vaccination. They addressed concerns that paying someone to get a medical procedure suggests that it is not intrinsically safe. And that bigger incentives further bring into question the benefit and even morality of getting the questioned procedure (in this case a vaccine). This is the only medical procedure that I am aware of for which patients are pressured, even coerced and now paid (bribed?) to receive. Yes, companies are reimbursing employees to get vaccinated. (Hasn't it been illegal (and unethical?) since World War II, according to international law to force people to undergo medical tests or procedures against their will?)
Companies Handing Out Freebies to Reward Vaccines by MoneyWise - Mar 2021 Free donuts, beer or marijuana all incentives to reward people for getting their vaccines. Some well known companies are paying their employees from $25 to $500 each to get the shot.
$$Keep in mind that one of (possibly the top) MAJOR media (radio, magazines, television, internet, etc.) sponsor/advertiser/contributor is from pharmaceutical companies promoting the use of medications. This can't help but have the potential to create conflict of interest (even unconscious) on a very large scale.
Are There Billions to Make From Vaccines? by Mercola.com - July 2020 How many international billionares are in the business of vaccines? Did Bill Gates predict that COVID vaccines will harm millions?
Can You Trust These Vaccine Manufacturers? by Mercoal.com - Mar 2021 The author reports on a number of apparently ethical and legal issues that have affected the current major vaccine players.
Testing the Most Effective Ways to Market Vaccines by Mercola.com - Aug 2020 Countries and WHO have hired PR firms to evaluate the most effective ways to promote vaccines to the public.
W.H.O. Hires PR Firm to Reach Influencers by Mercola.com - Aug 2020 Finding ways to encourage the public to take vaccines.
16) ARE THERE LONG-TERM RISKS TO VACCINES? - While it is true, that we are having a lower incident of infectious diseases and deaths. (Nutrition and hygiene?) Some scientists argue that so many vaccines are contributing to overloading our immune systems and worsening our ever increasing number (AARP reports 4% per year) of neuro-degenerative autoimmune diseases e.g. parkinsons, multiple sclerosis, autism, alzheimers, etc. Vaccine test results may be cherry picked to show results that are acceptable. Reviewers usually look at data but do not do independent testing.
Rebuttal to Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM - Mar 2021 Dr. Bossche has a lot of experience and is provaccine but is saying that there is a possibility that blocking a virus of this type from developing natural immunity (using these prophylactic vaccines which prevent disease but do not erradicate the disease) and preventing it from burning itself out, creates a potential for "immune escape" - pushing the virus to mutate to a more virulent pathogen. Dr. Bossche discusses that the virus mutates within hours and that it is important to have your immune system ready for it. For those interested in this topic, go to Del Bigtree's Highwire review of this scientist and his concerns that the virus needs to be stopped not suppressed. Dr. Bossche explains that these vaccines boosting antibodies are not better than natural immunity with natural killer cells.
Are We Engineering New Coronaviruses? by Mercola.com - Sep 2020 Discussion of plans for coronavirus research and pandemic management. Watch the PLANDEMIC2 video here with Dr. Judy Mikovits (CDC whistleblower), virus research and 2003 SARS outbreak. Very concerning hour long video. Discusses U.S. patents on coronavirus putting CDC and Dr. Fauci's group in charge of all related research and treatment possibilities. Origin of COVID-19? Is it natural or manufactured? Watch concerning hour interview with virology/microbiology researcher Dr. Jonathan Latham as they discuss gain of function research and theories about where SARS-CoV2 is likely to have come from. Describes several known safety issues, prior lab disease leaks and vaccine links. Says it's hard to be a scientist these days. Charities profiting from investing in tech solutions they promote as global health solutions? Relative of SARS-CoV2 has been in Wuhan lab freezer for seven years. Anthrax and other gain of function research. Third video of Bill Gates' predicting this type of pandemic in 2015. Helpful to understand what goes on behind the scenes in high-level virology research and how in trying to help humanity it also risks human health and creates potential for great calamity.
How the Powerful, Wealthy Elite Control Medical Information Citizens Get by Mercola.com - Mar 2021 A description about steps that limit, influence or distort the scientific and medical information that individuals can access and review for themselves. (Here discussing aspects of Dr. Mercola's health information website. Discussing concerns of the mRNA vaccine.) Many ethical scientists and doctors who struggled through 2020 and 2021 now realize that this is not merely a conspiracy but action that occurs on a regular basis. Estimates are that drug companies spend about $30 billion dollars anually on advertising and about $300 million on lobbyists to congress.
17) WEBSITES WITH HELPFUL VACCINE INFORMATION
www.QuestioningCOVID.com A large, multi-topic website with many voices sharing their perspective and expertise
www.NVIC.org website of National Vaccine Information Center by Barbara Loe Fisher a decades-long advocate of medical choice & freedom.
www.VACINFO.org website of Vaccine Information Coalition by April Renee "Educate before you vaccinate"
www.MichaelGaeta.com Dr. Michael Gaeta has a very informative 6 hour course on vaccines and their link to auto-immnune disorders.
www.GreenMedInfo.org A large, searchable, natural health website
www.StandForHealthFreedom.com Attorney Alan Phillips who helps with vaccine issues at email email@example.com
www.ChildrensHealthDefense.org Robert Kennedy, Jr.
18) BOOKS AND VIDEOS THAT I RECOMMEND AFTER 20 YEARS OF STUDYING VACCINES:
Control of Communicable Diseases Manual by APHA - Medical book updated annually with information about infectious disease management.
Miller's Review of Critical Vaccine Studies by Neil Miller - 2016 book an amazing book summarizing 400 peer reviewed studies about vaccine topics and alternatives that are rarely discussed. Did you know that Vitamins A & D are helpful against measles - and that this has been known for decades? This is the first book to get.
Vaccines: Are They Really Safe & Effective? by Neil Miller - 2006 updated book shows how historical trends of hygiene and nutrition seemed to lower diseases before those vaccines were introduced.
Documentary VAXXED - From Cover-Up to Catastrophe - dvd several topics. One story of an approved vaccine released in Canada which caused meningitis. It took one year to get it off the market. The same vaccine was then released in the U.K. under a different name and this time it took four years to get it stopped. Covers CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson who admitted to fraud on a pivotal vaccine safety study. Very concerning why and how the review process was manipulated.
Documentary THE PEOPLE'S TRUTH - dvd Follow up to Vaxxed with many stories from doctors, nurses and parents exposing the lies and misconceptions of the vaccine industry. Are vaccines really as safe and effective as we've been told? Interviews dozens of parents, physicians and vaccine damaged children who represent thousands of families (the film documents over 6000) affected by severe vaccine adverse reations.
Plague of Corruption - Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science by Dr. Judy Mikovits & Kent Heckenlively - 2020 book (not about COVID) Written prior to COVID-19, this scientist details concerns over vaccine experiments at the CDC and how they might risk the health of the planet.
Dissolving Illusions - Disease, Vaccines and the Forgotten History by Suzanne Humphries, M.D. - 2015 book Discusses the
Callous Disregard: Autism and Vaccines - The Truth Behind a Tragedy by Andrew Wakefield, M.D. - 2017 book The real story behind the media and medical attack against experienced and credentialed medical researcher from the U.K. Dr. Wakefield refused to be quiet and cover up what he found. Officials said they would ruin his career (and everyone on his clinical team) if he persisted down this path - and they did. (Dr. Rolland's comments: I know a doctor who personally knows Wakefield and shared his actual story with us in person. Wikipedia still has it wrong.)
Vaccines - A Reappraisal by Richard Moskowitz, M.D. - 2017 A though provoking vaccine discussion by an experienced family doctor.
The HPV Vaccine on Trial by Mary Holland, J.D. & Kim Mack Rosenberg, J.D. - 2018 Seeking justice for a generation betrayed.
Vaccine Epidemic by Louise Kuo Habakus, M.A. & Mary Holland, J.D. - 2012 How corporate greed, biased science and coercive government threaten our human rights, our health and our children.
The Truth About The Drug Companies by Marcia Angell, M.D. - 2004 book How they deceive us and what to do about it. The author spent several years (2 decades?) editing the New England Journal of Medicine.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5BF0x354BI Dr. Stephanie Seneff - Vaccine concerns by an M.I.T. scientist
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Sherri Tenpenny, D.O. - 2006 dvd
What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations by Stephanie Cave, M.D., FAAFP - 2001 book
Childhood Vaccination: Questions All Parents Should Ask by Tedd Koren, D.C. - 2000 book
The Vaccine Guide: Making an Informed Choice by Randall Neustaedter, OMD - 1996 book
A Shot In The Dark by Harris Coulter & Barbara Loe Fisher - 1991 book on DPT
19) WHAT IS SCIENCE? - Science is a PROCESS of discovery and learning. A process in which a question (hypothesis) is first asked. Then an experiment is designed to help answer the question, either proving or disproving (possibly being inconclusive). After repeating the process (testing, observing and analyzing results), a theory can then be developed. Remember that the purpose of science is to test and expand knowledge - so that one does not have to use faith to believe something. What do people really mean when they say they trust or believe science? True science is not a religion. Science is NOT about believing a person or institution. The scientific method was developed to test things that are not yet known against things that are.
Again, it is about measuring and evaluating a control group (known?) against a test group (unknown). Results (and the methodology) are then openly reported for evaluation and testing by others - to either confirm or refute. Data is shared for examination and attempted replication. If multiple experiments can replicate the results (data) under the same circumstances, then a theory is developed and validated. This does Not create facts. It is not "settled" or indisputable but rather, is that information which is most knowable at the time. (A fact would be something like the speed of light in a vacuum or the chemical composition of water.)
Science requires that theories must be open at any time to a challenge via vigorous, open, public debate. The person sighting science must be able to explain the data supporting their current theory and how it was tested. Merely saying that one believes in science is paramount to saying that one believes in the authority speaking and is declaring that they have trust (faith) in them. The purpose of science is to allow the methodical and logical explaination of something. It seems that science is never fully settled. Complex data is often open to interpretation. New data can be discovered.
Public policy is NOT science. Rather, public officials must take data and theories (as they are known at the time) and make difficult public health and policy decisions - considering the trade-offs (the pros & cons of all sides) of a decision and the potential short and long term impacts on their constituents. That is one difference between science and politics. When people resort to cancelling, censoring, shouting down, degrading, mocking, name calling, bullying and bribery, science is left behind. It likely indicates that emotions are ruling and that there is not sufficient evidence to logically "scientifically" support the position being held. To declare that it must be believed without debate is elevating science to a religion. Officials who push this are not generally ignorant but malicious and controlling. Professionals (rather everyone) should support, even encourage, open and vigorous debate with an open and critical mind to test and examine data and theories (conclusions) drawn from it. That is the scientific process.
Science is About Debate Not One Person's Opinion - Dec 2020 U.S. Senator Rand Paul asserts that science is about open debate. THIS VIDEO APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
You Must Not Do Your Own Research When It Comes to Science by Forbes - Jul 2020 Dr. Rolland's comments: You may find this article mentally challenging or even condescending. This author (an astrophysicist and science writer) seems to think rather highly of his opinion that one must dutifully follow the dictates of science experts and not critically evaluate the evidence. Establishing authority is a well known tactic of public debate. If science is a testable, demonstratable and debatable process then isn't declaring that one must Not question or try to think through a topic (because they don't know enough), but rather to simply follow the "experts", paramount to declaring it to be a religion that one should follow with something like faith? Is science about who is in the majority, popular, in charge or the most credentialed? Wasn't the earth Known to be flat or the center of the universe once upon a time? What does one do, when credentialed experts disagree with one another? Is it reasonable to demand proof? Should a true scientist declare a verdict without proof? Should they admit when they are uncertain? Theoretical models are just that, ways to predict what is likely happen. They are not proof. The "irrefutable" examples selected by the author - water fluoridation, climate change and vaccines have been tainted on both sides by special interests, political agendas and profit driven entities for decades. They continue to be hotly debated topics. Declaring that they are "settled science" (another method of silencing debate) is disingenuous and even hurtful to the scientific process itself. It seems that when one wants people to follow their declarations without question or open debate, they should not call it science.
20) HARD QUESTIONS - The topic of vaccination raises a number of fundamental questions like: How does a vaccine work? What is the Benefit vs. Risk of taking a given vaccine compared to the disease itself? What other treatments are available for a given disease? What are the short-term side-effects and long-term risks? Are vaccines are a public health program that is focused on caring for the masses and rather than the individual? Is it possible that there is not a one size fits all vaccine option? Why is it that it seems impossible to have an open discussion about this topic? Isn't real science about open debate and consideration of data regardless of where it leads? Why do officials use techniques and tactics to push this issue forward in spite of some strongly varying evidence? Why are fear and cherry picking data needed to support either side? If something is truly good and can be shown to be so, won't that be appealing to the average thinking person? What about the whole principle of medical choice? Are ethics being set aside for the greater good? For the record: I am not against the concept of vaccination but feel that vaccine benefits and risks should be thoroughly considered so that patients can make a truly informed decision for themselves and their families - especially since there is no one else who will take responsibility for them if they have a poor outcome. Why did vaccine manufacturers need congress to protect them from lawsuits? Is this the only medication that manufacturers are not responsible for? Why did the Russian research scientist say that people would not survive if they got a vaccine for every disease? How often can we expose our body to toxins and meddle with our immune system before creating problems? How much were diseases already in decline due to hygiene and nutrition before vaccines were introduced? The concept of vaccines is amazing - and how the body responds to disease. How shelf stable are these new vaccines and then what happens? Is it likely that after spending over $15 billion dollars developing a vaccine that it won't be used? Is this the research and test opportunity that biotech firms have been dreaming about? Isn't it amazing to be able to develop and deliver a vaccine in less than 12 months? What is the purpose of gain of function research (now mostly illegal in the U.S. and we pay China to do) - officially to see how bad it might get and what we need to defend against / unofficially for bio-warfare? Why does the manufacturer get to do their research and pick the data they will submit to authorities at FDA for approval? Is it a good idea for industry scientists and regulatory scientists in government to be offered interchangeable employment? How does stimulating the immune system over and over affect it? Should it be a choice?
21) EPILOGUE - Looking at a picture of politicians lining up for a photo op and listening to media headlines, someone posed this question: "When times are good and everything is running smoothly, do you believe everything that your doctor tells you let alone all that the media or politicians are saying?" If you are hesitant to answer "Yes", what makes you think that in difficult times, when the political climate is heated and billions of dollars are at stake that things will be better? Everyone has a bias that influences how they view the world. Even doctors and other people you typically trust can sometimes be influenced. Can we have open debate and be allowed to consider multiple information sources and attempt to think for ourselves?
There is no final answer to this debate. It comes down to what you see and believe is right for your family. Afterall, you are the one who will have to live with your decision.
We will continue to add resources to this page for all those interested in this topic. Please contact me with any questions.